Tamyol Asfalt Industry Construction Contracting Industry and Trade Inc. As (Tamyol or Company ), we can use our websites ( Site), our applications or all similar online or offline channels (which we offer to you in the digital environment). Cookies, pixels, GIFs, etc., to improve your experience during your use or visit, together with all the aforementioned channels Platform ). we use certain technologies ( cookies )
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVK Law).
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the processing of cookies and personal data used during the use of the Platforms. In this Clarification Text, we would like to explain to you what type of cookies we use on our site and for what purposes and how you can control these cookies.
As Tamyol, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public media. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is provided to the legitimate interests of our Company through cookies in the electronic environment, within the scope of your visit to our website or due to your use of our application. collected for legal reasons. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
As Tamyol, your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Clarification Text is limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in compliance with the legislation. we may share it with our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals as appropriate.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- Performing the basic functions necessary for the site and application to work. For example, logged in members do not need to enter passwords again when visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analyzing the site and the application, increasing the performance of the site and the application.< span> for example, the integration of different servers on which the Site runs, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.< /li>
- To increase the functionality of the site and application and to provide ease of use. for example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor who visits the Site.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Application
Only mandatory cookies are used on our site. The use of these cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site and application. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
The information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
- While the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, the general description https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
- To turn off cookies managed by Google Analyticsclick.
- To manage the personalized ad experience provided by Googleclick.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activitiesYour Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing your browser settings.
What are your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- request information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.