OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
The approach of TAMYOL ASPHALT INC. is focused on preventing negativities and accidents while mitigating the effects of unforeseen events. The health and safety work management system is a structure that is adopted by TAMYOL ASFALT AŞ teams and administrative staff and is a structure in which everyone can make these systems a part of their lives.
TAMYOL ASFALT AS considers health and work safety culture as an important element of its own culture. It is the primary duty of all managers and employees to create and develop common behaviors, habits, beliefs and values in this regard, and to pay attention to the confidentiality of information about individuals without harming public health when necessary.
Within the scope of legal responsibility, TAMYOL ASPHALT INC. draws on the OHS culture of its employees not only its employees but also its customers, suppliers, and subcontractor personnel at the same time with periodic trainings given before the work for all its employees. For this purpose;
- To meet all legal and other obligations related to Occupational Health and Safety,
- Employers should not adopt the principle that Occupational Health and Safety improvement activities are the common responsibility of all employees,
- Risk Assessment and Risk Level Reduction activities should include goals for participation at all levels,
- Occupational Health and Safety is committed to achieving the goal of sustainable "Zero Work Accident" by continuously improving our culture.
- The idea of healthy and safe promotion and sustainability is an important influence that enables us to invest in the future with innovations.